Thursday, June 21, 2012

Good morning people, heh. Okay, this holiday sucks cause I have no discipline at all. To wake up early, to jog, to study. This cannot be happening, ugh. Gonna go for our class pit at east coast latter, man I hate that place. It's so deep inside so hard to get out. 


The thing is that, each one of my relationships are different, but for this one, I gave my all. Its what I would love to call the 'perfect' relationship. No matter how many fights we out each other through I know that at the end of the day you're still the one I want. Let's face it, say it, you're even more short tempered with me than usual. You can't stand it when Im late, cranky, sleepy, or have no time for you. The smallest things I say to you can just blow you up just like that. I try to talk to you as calmly as I can but you always end up hanging up on me. I seriously don't know where we are heading if this carries on. 

No comments: