Monday, September 10, 2007

okayys yesterday was fun+sucky?
i cried my eyes out .
hazhim reject suhaimi since his from Bukit Batok ITE . 
wth?hazhim told me that he loved me and cared for me that's why his doing this .. i wanted to cry infront of him but i was to egoist to do so . 
well .. he told me that people form there are like 'maniacs' 
hahhs . 
he told me to break up with suhaimi on the phone . 
& hazhim stood beside me to hear . he pratically embrassed me infront of suhaimi seyy 
i cant let him go 
i won't let him go.
im his first GF , and let's just make it stay that way cann ?
so after like cryg like fuck i text zuzu .
she brought me out to KFC all time fav or hers . 
heehs . 
meet sabbish there , goshh i cried infront of zuzu and i havent done that for ages so i felt akward ,=.
but seeing her face it made me feel better . 
then sab came and hugged me .  i felt like when we were in sec 2 when i just found them .
it was so darn sweet . 
awww . i miss the three of us seyy . 
then we hng around and talked like hell . laugh like no one busniess . hehs . 

went home after that cudnt face hazhim . i wnat to say sorry . 
but ? . 
ouhh forget it . 
i made a promise to sabbish but i havent excatly been doing it . but like hell i effing mean it .
COME TO SCHOOL !!
heesh . 
ina broken up with piee . she's trying to be strong about it but i know it's eating her inside . 
i tried to contact her . but you close your phone .
how darlg are you ouhk?


btw today ama's larlink bdae larrhs . hehss . 
hope he likes the prezzie . 'smiles'
ouhk i gtg . 
i gta print some stuff for geo . heehs . 

 

No comments: