Sunday, January 6, 2008









firstly my pimple hurts so badd .
gaahhh !
wanted to meet baby yesterdy , but then din't get a chance , pfft*
he wants watch AVP with his friends
i'll smack his freaking butt ! & maybe SUPERglue his butt to a chair bcus he cant stay home at all .
'PRINCEcharmg is really gone . people keep tellg me thy saw him here& there ,
& im like i wished i was the one who saw him .
let's not talk about him cann everyone !!??
or i'll be super quiet .
yestedy was ok laa , but it was mostly for couple's . nyehhs . i felt like being anywhere but there .
i bugged ama alot though .
poor ama .
baby so sweet , he stayed up all night till like 2 plus with me till i finshed my art but in the end, i felt asleep on him .
shessh .&&
i finshed my art butterfly .
comments plese! alrhyts . im done!!
hehs .

No comments: