Friday, April 10, 2009

sorted it out .


parted ways with you that day , i dint even know that i could choke with my own feelgs . I never felt so low in my life before , with my head hanging low i walked home . That night , i was the girl who wished the rain would fall to cover up her tears . My mum called , i couldnt even talk but managed to sob that i was coming home , for the first time my mum panic , cause she never heard me cry in a very long time . Let alone see me cry , she wanted to know what was hurtg and how she could make it better , but how am i supposed t tell her that the thing that was hurtg me was partly bcus of me ?
you know who you are ; lately all we do is fight , they ssay fights make you closer t the person . But , why is it i feel that we are distancing ourselves from each other . This isnt the first time we broke each other's heart but why does it hurt so much . No ones in the english dictionary could spell out how much you mean t me . & now you just want t walk away ? i believe that i tried , and if this is what you want , i'd be behind you supportg you .
anddd , please dont say that we still could remain friends , cause i know that is just a figure of speech . deep inside i know that you are just findg a reason t let go .
well you , should have told me in the first place , i believe you . Remember the question i asked you ? hah . You answered me with a straight and flat no . I trusted you , as bad as she is , she did one thing right , she loved me . Infactuation is a strong word , so is your choice of words when u text-ed me . Goodluck , all the best , i hope you know that i refering t you . I hate t state names .

No comments: