Friday, April 24, 2009



well , it's been a long time aye ? i have been juggling most of time shuffling between keepg my two budak kecik's intact t me . 'smiles deeply' i feel so at ease . Within 19 more days , 'exhales' it's actually been that long .
so basically this week i had napfa test , and it was horrible cause i sprained my ankle , so inconsiderate classmates , shirin carried me to the canteen , and held ice pack against my leg . It hurt so bad , damn-ed , the worst part was when my mum brought me to the "nenek urut" i cried like a baby , 'makes a face' i think that shirin strategy of keepg me on my feet help , thanks darlg .

im going t be this way all year .
enough of people crappg , at least if i want t get my point proven , i say it upfront , not behind people's backs .sick arse , ouh yaa and you ? i dont feel a carp for you , please stop amusing yourself aye ? It's irratatg right baby ? haahs

No comments: