Friday, June 19, 2009










well , yesterday's pit was superb , eventho a few pad alot of eople turn-ed up . headed down to wild wild wet , then headed down back t the pit . i found a tiny star-fish , well actually ama found the starfish and showed me, heh . It didnt move tho , blehh .
& and girl that girl actually tried t push me into the waterrr , gahhs* my hair all wet , haahs .
sorry zuzu about yur nikon ! my fault my fault . we slacked till like 10 plus ? then wanted t head home , my darn-ed dad locked me out of my house and was forced t sleep outside , amongst the other things that happened .
sleepg outside in the cold was no fun at all , headed back inside only a little after 8 am . 'screws face'
i realise i cant amke someone be there for me , eventho the person is the one i most expected t be there for me . well , nobody said that this was going t be easy at all , come what may , i'll just take baby steps at a time .
with love ,
crystal embers .

No comments: