Thursday, September 3, 2009

helllooo wellooowww dirty fellow .
yess love , u do make the good girls go BAD ! kayyy feelg down on my bdae !
gahss * welll , firstly thankyou for the presents and the all so sweet wishes . 'smiles widely with crooked teeth showg'

pleasee pleasee my girls try and make it tmrw , i miss u all :((((((
just berbuka puasa tgher in peace can ? shirin , rok , mai , ateenn go larrr . i wont force u all if cannot , heh .

i miss someone badly , cause last year she was the first to wish me and she sanggup bake for me . effg sweet , it's the thought that counts . kay i miss u , i wished it dint have to be this way . & thankyou for your goodluck .'smiles'

alahaiiii , i stil need to studyy , damn-ed . takecare everyone , smile cause u'll never know what is ahead , and t you , thankyou for eveyrtg , opening my eyes every single time . thankyou thankyou , spendg the day with me .
i'll never stop doing what i do best , lu .

No comments: