Tuesday, May 26, 2009




well , today was the cheerg comp . I swore we praticed like crapp , butt still we did our best aye ?
damn-ed atiqah grabbed my hand so tightly when we were going out , i swear i was as nervous as her , 'grins' even tho we dint came through as winners , we did our bes & we are winners in our hearts kay ? GOOOOO N2 ! 'laughs' kay i stop this , o levels is like next weekkkkk , im stressg . woooo*
fightg and fightg , sick of it y' know ? i thought it was supposed t pull us closer together , but it's just tearg us apart , and deep down i bury my feelgs , plasterg a fake smile on my face as tho i dont know what you did . Butt , the fact is i did , let me be in my own world kay .
curiousity killed the cattt , in this case , it broke my heart and you're the person that has made me afaird t love again .

a little bit longer , and i'll be fine .

No comments: