Saturday, May 30, 2009

i know most of you all saw this pict alrdy , but my post is already so bloody boringg . heh .
like so , o level mother tongue is this mondayy , i swear im not preapredddd . It's like so soon , in a way , & i suck at malay . pfft*

i was flippg through all my old diaries and lookg through all my old picts , readg and studying every aspect of everyone's face as though i can go back to that exact time . 'sighs' i cant change this , i can only adapt .

screw this. ugh , when did everyone become so independent , why am i still this way ? is it sometg you learn over time , or get used to ? i'm countg on you t pull me through this , i know i never told you how much im clinging on t you , but it's clear for everyone t see . Im sorry , im sorry . Im not like how you want me to be , i dont like lepak-ing everyday i find it very tiring .
truth is im scared t death , shirin catches things all so fast , she doesnt need t study hard .
i do , i dont want t screw this year . i can already feel the pressure my parents are puttg on me , i was never scared t show them my report book , but this time i am . Im failing everytg , im not smart or hardworkg . That's why i choosed t stray , thinkg it would pull my grades up . Then things got akward , i dont even know how t open a topic when i see you guys anymore .
godd , im so sorry . what i say know makes no diff , so you guys , if i try and change , would you guys still let me in ?

No comments: