Saturday, August 1, 2009

there's still sometg in your eyes that blows me away,
i need to have a reason for me to believe why im still living yet so alone .
i cant sleep , i keep tossing and turng , somehow i cant put my mind to ease ,
and my heart is still so heavy .
im tryg to be there for people, but mine is still a living hell .
how it's all so unstable and unsure , i hate it . i hate doing this .

the rising tension in my house is horrible , it is as though this house is a ticking bomb , soon enough someone will bloww ...
'sighs deeply' and i feel so helpless , i wished i could talk to someone, screm it out ! but no one seems to be listeng , all so involved with their own matters and i dont wish to be one of their problems .

i make a mistake , screw it . i made a whole bunch of mistakes , but i admit to them im sayg sorry , what else can i do ? i can only pray that you'd look at me like how you used to , with those eyes of yours love . your fuse is runng short with me , i dont blame you . i only got myslef to blame .
screw it . ust know that , misbehaving only makes the ditch between us so darn deep .

No comments: