Sunday, May 16, 2010

To A ,
I miss you , 'screws face' I always knew that I could run to you whenever regardless of anything , even if I had a swelling tummy I knew that you'd sit me down and talk to me . So how did it come to this ? I don't want to text and to call you afraid what I might hear , but you have already said sorry . F shit , 'kicks self' Don't leave me in this cruel world alone , you know that I still need you . This is the first time after 3 years that we've been apart and I HATE IT . Despite of all the people that has appeared in my life at this point of time , I know they won't stay . You will always stay , I love you 'tears fall'.

AHHHHHHHH , fine . Today I'm in a super emo mood , I watched Bride Wars and it suck because the show taught me how close the two brides/bestfriends are . So close that somehow your bestfreind actually knows you more than you know yourself . The show only made me miss A , evenmore . 2Months since we met , how long do you plan to go ?
Don't you miss me ? Screw this .

No comments: