Sunday, May 30, 2010





Choices , choices . Right or left ? Why is it that I always follow my heart instead of my head . See the shit that I've gotten myself into , we as a group shouldn't have lied in the first place , lied into making them believe that our playkit is nearly done . I have yet to see it for myself and the best part is that the deadline is drawing closer and I'm freaking out . It's my marks too you know , I can't have someone irresponsible running my chances . Am I being selfish ? Hardly , we can have fun as soon as everything is done . Why don't you guys get it ? Damnn , wished I was with Zanna's group , or Angie's . Friends are friends , I promise that I'll catch you if you fall but why are you letting me fall also ? GAHHS* I hate this .
I honestly believe that you have it inside of you , really . I know that you can speak , can do . Why don't you show it to the world instead of making it some hidden talent . I want this cert badly guys , really badly cause I wanna go poly . I wanna do well , I wanna be somebody .

I didn't know that ITE life could be so stressful , projects after projects . The worst part ? Our class is super competitive . REALLLLYYYY , no seeing their individual project and all . Secrecy they claim . Well , it seems like it's every man for himself aye ? But I'm sure my darlings would still help me .
On a brighter note , GSS IS HEREEEEEE . Finally baby and I are going shopping and spent some quality time together , seriously can't wait . Heh .

For the past 3 days I have been working back to back and like finall last night i feel sick , to make things worst . There's this woman puke on her lappy and herself , seeing it makes me wanna barf too but her loving husband rush to her side offering her water and tissues . How sweeet , 'smiles' Then I went to the toilet and put my wallet beside the sink but it felt in what I dint know is that there was "kahak" in it & I touched it . EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , my wallet was covered in it , I immediately threw it away . Ama still can laugh at me , hmpf !

No comments: