Sunday, May 27, 2012



 My darlgs, that I can't seem to live without.




 Eventhough I'm older than them, I always get bullied. Heh
 Before Sundown Marathon.



WOAH, so last night was really tiring. Now I now how it feels to sleep in the rain, kay I did not sleep but I can imagine the uneasiness. This is why I can never be a guy eventhough I very much want to. KIDDING. There's people wanting to faint, puke all over the place. The number of casualties last night was overwhelming, but all in all it was a good experience. 


I learnt last night that rats aren't scared of our stomping feet, dumb fat rats. This thurs is my last practical test and I'm done for this term! Ohhh, tomorrow's napha as well. UGH. I haven't been training. Once it's my holidays, Im gonna work out again. Slowly, by myself I guess...


Being with you has opened my eyes and I won;t fight for you if you don't want me to. I don;t want to be running after you when you don't want to be caught. I'll just annoy you like I already have which will someway or another lead to something undesirable, for me at least. I miss you without a doubt, but I'll still be here, bruise and wounded by still stubborn needing to be in your life.

No comments: