Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What does this mean? I somehow just can't register it in my head. I fee as though I just wanna push everyone aside and have some me time, with maybe someone who can make me laugh. LAUGHING, what ever happened to that? I burned my finger while playing with fire. I expected you to at least let me have the decency to know. But no, you didn't let me have that favor, Im so sick of this.


My lover,my bestf who just doesn't want to feel what it's like being me. To try to put yourself in my shoes, to feel me. You just choose to ignore it and let your own emotions consume you. Im not comparing but if it was you here, I'll fucking be there for you even if it hurts me cause at the end of the day it's your happiness that is most important.


I  was wrong about everyone, Im to blame for this. Forcefully I have to swallow this bitterness,if this is love I rather not feel at all.

No comments: