Sunday, July 15, 2012

I don't get why my parents still care about him, why they still wanna visit him, write letters to him signing off our names as though, Me, Hazhim and Syida cares if he lives of die. Do not even try, do not even start to say, 'He's still your brother". I have long disregard him as my brother. That entitlement is not worthy for someone as fucked up as him. I tried so hard, in every single way, to somehow be seen in daddy's eyes. But no, it's Hazhim & Hisyam daddy wants. This fucked up feeling never ends, I feel somehow I'm the tenant in this house. You guys have never consider my feelings, never ask if I was okay with strangers living in house, so don't you guys dare ask my opinion or help keeping an eye on them or to not go out from the toilet using just my towel. This is my house, not theirs. This was never my intention, so please, don;t drag me into this. If you guys love your favourite stupid son so much, go and live in one house with just him. I'm fine by myself, futhermore, I have been supporting myself since 18. This is nothing new to me.

No comments: