Saturday, July 28, 2012


Firstly, Happy Birthday to Zuzu! <3 We may not be as close as we used to be but I know I can always count on her, no matter what. I love you, Zu




 Girl brave@tryingnottocry completed the course! HAHA. So OAC had it's high elements this week, I swear I was a nervous wreck when attempting it, haha. I tried not to cry by talking to myself and looking forward, keep looking forward. DAMNNNN. But overall it was damn fun, but I will not want to try that again, seriously.
THIS, I don't care if it's gonna get tough, or we prolly gonna argue every day, we are gonna get frustrated but I hope that you understand that this is all in the process of building r/s,  As long as it's with you, nothing else matters. Cause I'm ready to fight, just to stay with you.

Life has been awesome without that asshole, I love breaking fast at home because it's the only time all of us will come together as a family and just talk and laugh. I can share, I can tell Mummy my problems, it's like I have my parents all to myself and I just love that feeling. I know they are happier, just that they won't admit it. This year is gonna be a blast eventhough it's ending.

No comments: