Thursday, February 28, 2008

gahhh .
'cranks neck'
im so tiredddd . i cant barely think about any other things right now .
TIREDDDD .
can't wait till my coursework finishh . It's all so hectic right now .
goshh .
i must work even more harder right now .
the best aint the best , i need to be the top .
or im going to risk losing my dad .

'sighes'

im going to do my final design alrdyy .
'screams'
gahhhh . cant wait to do batik . Then im all done for now .
then can atleast get my social life on track , && focus on my other subs .
i want to go sec 5 , but i can't handle the pressure , and all the coursework AGAINNN .
PFFFT*
should have taken F&N.

I'M SORRY GFFs .
this whole week i have been giving you shit . im so stressed up .
i seem to pissed everyone of you guys kann this week .
so sorry my darlgs darlgs .


im all set for a change , im think im finally think im letting go , im so proud of myself .
it's not worth , if his going to hurt me again .
im going to concentrate like damn on my studies & my GFs .

neyhhs . && i as hell hope that kian hau would wear blue like i told him to for the S.A .
cus im going to wear blue i guess & since we are going tgher , he'd btter !
or elsee . haahs .

No comments: