Sunday, February 17, 2008

wheewww
im supsed to go out in a while .
but wth .
'Babyy can wait .


so fucking stress .
force myself to study last night , while watchg closer .
it's a damn good show i tell you .
minus the stripping part .

haahs .

got to pick sab in awhile .

okays this is sooo darn boring waitg for the time to pass slowly .
i miss my mum .
ever since she started workg she's being more cranky , && lots more nagging .
i now she's doing it for us .
but i miss her too .
she quit her job at fairprice .
.she now works at town .
she works long hours i tell you .
2-10 .
then she travel back here nearly 12.

i miss her caring over me . making sure i got everytg before leaving the house .
scolding me when in come back late . waiting up fro me , when i come home after 12 .
godd i miss her .
she's the best mum ever ,
she never fails to cooks in the morning so that we got food later on .
i don't want her to go to work .
i want to be the one working . pfttt*
'tears fall on cheecks'


I MISSS MY MUMMYYY .

No comments: