Wednesday, December 24, 2008

it's been ages since i blogg-ed . Somehow it feels good , lettg it all out you know? i opt for sec 5 , but im still very unsure , given my very lazy attitude and sleep first priority , im not sure .
Im still considering , the courses in the ite . Let's hope i'll make it yeaa , to my babes that chosen a diff path , this separation does not mean we have to part . I still will keep each of you guys close to my heart , this is a promise .

Let's just hope i dont like have a major meltdown , i really stand this anymore . Really , someone sat me down and like really talk-ed to me . Has in make me open my eyes and made me cry . The harsh reality , screw it . How can i make them see ? that this isnt what i want all of this to be .
i scream , but no one hears me .
i cry but no ones sees me .

everyone , sympathesize but what i really want is someone who can really stop all this , stop it and lock him up . 'sighs deeply' well a few nights ago , that someone sat me down with a mac flurry in hand . I want to thank that someone , for making me really think , think hard . What i really want in life , where im headg to . Cause i never hurt like this , you think i want to go thru with all of this ? you think i had a choice ? i wished i had tho . Even hazhim had it hard , i have to be strong for them and for me . So what if i care about all other people instead of myself ? It makes me feel better that i have to think about all the other problems instead of the ones i have myself . 'sighs deeply' why are you only here after u found out what happen ? why ?
why arent you like this everyday ? 'makes a face'

No comments: