Thursday, January 22, 2009



eyhh , i know i havent been updating lately maybe cause im stressg about school , art and all . Until , well im not really feel so well and i got two days MC . Whilst i was at the poly , i thought about the times i went there to skip classes with ina , sab . God , i missed those times , and all bcus we dint do our art . I miss them u know ? Zuzu , who's always making sure i was alright , sab making laugh my silly ass off , ina giving the most comfortg hugs . 'sighs deeply' i want to thank ama for always hearg my crap . Mizahh , who makes me laugh when im so sleepy in class . && liana , you changed , but everyone does , thankyou for pullg me through .
been struggling with school , the stress has just started seeing everyone coping well makes me feels well , like giving up . im tryg , i swear im tryg .

No comments: