Thursday, January 1, 2009


HAPPY NEW YEAR , people .
guess how i spent my new year's ? firstly went out in the afternn after sch , to nash place .
thought maybe i could sneak out and go countdown with the rest , but my prepaid low . && i couldnt text the rest . And mummy dragged me to nenek's place and eat nasi goreng kampung while watchg countdown on the tv . I wonder how boring my life could be , and the cheeck hazhim has of askg me to stay at home while he head out with adam and went to the countdown .
&& in the end , our plan hancur . Plus , i dont know who went . this sucks . But happy new year anyways .

my new year's resolution is :
firstly to be a better person ; and not to just snap at people .
stop puttg sleep s my first priority .
kick my first shit head out of the house, maybe in an accident . i hope he dies :)
&& not take people for granted . esp mummy and daddy .







No comments: