Sunday, January 11, 2009



on the way home , motor accident . cant see the motor though .


we so dont look alike aye ?



















wasn't planng to head out head yesterday , when daddy told me i had to attend his union event . I was just planng to stay home , and watch movies , heh . The problem is , we need 8 people . My cousins are already two , so another six more . Rang-ed ama , damn-ed her phone off . Then rang zuzu , she was free , like yay . Invited desiree , lydia at first cant make it , but then she skipped her tuition . Okay , so met up with zuzu and my cousin's plus my sister , and headed to tampines . Me and zuzu like so many topics to talk about , until i neglect my cousins at the back . Picked up desiree and lyd , headed to downtown east , went to eat and came back . The event by then already started , Gahhs* like some of them was like really good . heeh . We sneak-ed out early and headed to bugis , search for an outfit for lydia . & met up with nash after she went shisha , since she wanted to meet me so much . Talk-ed with her for a while then headed to kallang since daddy sending all of us home . We laugh-ed like no body's business , heh . So yeahh .
i had fun , 'sighs deeply'
i hope it would all be better soon tho .

No comments: