Thursday, February 5, 2009


i know righttttttt , my blog is so darn-ed boring without pictures . So i put one of me and syidaaaa . Jiaying bullied me the whole of todayyy , pfft* heh . I stick my tongue at her , she roll her eyes . haaahs . Anyways , i have to work tmrw , finally i can meet sab & i'm like pullg siti literally to work also . I want hug sab ! okkkkk . Anyways , i dont feel that bad anymore in class you know ? Like being alone , in a new enviourment , cause well , we teach each other and all . Like a family aye ? The only sucky thingy is , like there's two f test tmrw , chem and s.s . Deterrence & diplomacy 'falls flat on the floor' damn-ed ! 'smiles widely from ear to ear'
first time in weeks that im feelg very happy . heh . Okaayy , i should like really start headg to my books again . hmwrk , till the weekend thenn . so much to do so little time .
inaaaa's turng 17 soon , imyou darl . & zuzu takecare on yur trip , ilyouuu .

No comments: