Saturday, February 21, 2009

i know , i know it's been ages since i updated . well , it's been pretty crazy with tests and common tests coming up . Im waking up early tmrw and meetg up wit siti , she's going to stuff my brain with all the info i need . heh . i think my brain needs a rest been pushg it my too hard . I swear that sec 5 aint easy , and i give up easier this year im not sure why myself .

well , i think yesterday's long talk was worth it . Im sorry if i raised my voice , but what you said was all true , i just wished you'd treat me better , somehow , but i know im not worth . You said so yourself , everyone's beem throwg theier love away cause they know that they cant make the other party happy . So what's the point ? all i wanted was to see you happy , and being happy means not being with me . 'sighs deeply'

slog hard for a few months is nothing rightttttt ? i can i can i can . screw o' levels .

No comments: