Monday, February 2, 2009

my brother is home . I know right , it seems as though im going to bcum crazy again ehh , but he hugged me . He cried so much that i thought that 2 boxes of tissue aint enoughh . Im giving him a chance to prove himself again , kayy . I admit i did cry my eyes out , my mum was so touched thta she cried . Adui . 'sighs deeply' i guess this is a start of a new beginning . You think so ? I hope he really take his words seriously , and dont carry on breakg my heart . Zuzu ? i wanna thank you big time , but im giving him a chance , you know , i know kay . My heart broke when i saw him really . Maybe , i'd carry on beliveing that people can change aye ?
anywayss , mizah like molested me ! 'laughs' she always make me laugh , thankyou . && liana never fail to make me smile and feel comfortable , aku syggg kau .
fine, im bored and i feel like blogging . ACTUALLLLYYY , i feel like talkg on the phone , but im too lazy to dial and ama's workggggg . GAHHS*

No comments: