Saturday, November 21, 2009































































two same picts but somehow only louisse eyes seems t had moved .



REDDDD CAMPP IS SO EFFING HOTTTTTT
and the apaches is the hottest tribe in town . haahs , i had a BLAST . especially during hot nighttt . made some really cool freinds that made red camp even more worth remberg .
went there with hashiena and ama , then we were grouped with louisse and this other girl , shoot i forget her name , but she was uper-freindly . we had to construct a sometg with a pingpong ball , it's to complex to explain , heh . anyways , our team won movie tickets ! yadaaaa . third day was certainly worth rememberg , it was so sad i wanted to bawl . darn-ed , we met the singapore idols and also had hot night which is like so called clubbg with no alcohol , haahs .
louisse did his thing on the dance floor with this 'face'while we dragged each other all over the place . see louisse , no point regretg now aye ! should had dance with me when u had the chance . 'laughs'
& he said i should take control of my 'date' for the nightt . haahs , if you're readg this dont kill me ! and take care of my pandaaaaaaa and thankyou for never leavg me alone when i was seperated frm my girls , u always had my back . & showg yur merajuk face when i say i dint need you , haahs . :) &&&& louisse lastly it wasnt my fault that i dint bring the movie tickets !

No comments: