Thursday, November 12, 2009

o's are officially overrrrr ! i think that im like the last one to state that . haahs , well .
anyways , i just finish watchg my sister's keeper , due to the o's all the interestg movies had to be put on hold . well , i read the book at first , which made me cried like a baby . & amazingly the movie was superb . seriously you should watch it , it makes me want to go to syida and hug and kiss her smelly arse face . heh . it really shows you the lengths a parents would go to , just to keep you alive and kickg . heartwarmg story .

i was bold , i was courageous , and took the risk to love you but i'd rather be alone then to let my heart be abused by you , time and time again . im sick of it , but as much as i want to say that i dont care , i do . as much as i want to say that i dont love you anymore , i do . & the worst part is , i'd still want to relive every moment spent with you , eventho we are constantly fightg and disagreeing . face it , i got no idea why in the world im writing all these down when it still makes me feel like crap .

& who am i to say that you love me .

No comments: