Saturday, December 12, 2009

i miss this girl rightt here . u asswipe , 'sighs'

wellllll , here goes .
Im bored & this probably could be the last day im free . Or well , have alot of free time in my hands . Sat down and think about alot of things .
Baby just called . It's ok if you dont want to show me , heh . I'll see you soon enough , i cant wait till monday . 'grins' I guess we both screwed up the first part , but i believe that we still huddle through this period of time , if you'd just take my hand . I'll show you that i'd never leave you . Time and time again , i ask myself , why do i love you . Yet , i still dont know how to answer that question , maybe it's the way you always know how i feel and think without saying it to me . Or maybe , it's the way you'd get me pissed for a stupid reason , and then somehow just a text from you would somehow melt me , and i'd forgive you . Maybe it's the way you'd made all these super cute faces on webcam that would make me laugh like a stupid person infront of the lappy . Maybe it's the way yur eyes sparkle when yur tired , that somehow makes me just wanna rub yur cheeck . 'smiles' ahhh , i could go on and on , but i know what you'd be thinkg rightt babyy , "mampos , stop it siaa , mushy " . nyehs .
ironically , somehow the ones that hurts you the most is still the one you choose to stay with , not bcus you're afaird to let go , but simply cause you love them too much already .
So , went to town just now , early morng . Met nadrah , for awhile then she parted off from me to meet her family for lunch . While i started to wander around orchard , ALONE , ama would be so proud of me 'grins' . When i bumped into her , i swear i dint even notice her coming towards me . Until she bumped into me so hard that my mp3 jerk out of my hand and onto the floor . Thankyou so much , like yay . So i looked up and look at her , and i went "shittttt...." . After so long trying to avoid her and cease all connections with her , there she is staring at me straight in the eye , smilling as though she just found a buried treasure . So i was like " errr , so sorry .. " then started walking really fast , but she followed me and pulled me by the hand jerking me backwars , violent ass . 'sighs' she wanted to talk , luckily desiree text , thank god . DESIREE MARIE CHELLIAH , I LOVE YOU SIA . so i said , " crapp , my mum just text-ed she's waiting for me at borders , i'll catch up with you soon kay ? you takecare ! 'gives a big fake smile and walks off ' " .. after so long , i put along with all the crap i did , i put her in the past . Sometg i never never wish to open and reminise back , me and baby had a huge fight bcus of her . I swear it wont happen again .
i love you baby , im headg to check out hazhim's new lappy and call baby .

No comments: