Sunday, December 6, 2009


Im okay . Im okay . Im okay . Im okay . Im okay . Im okay . Im okay , maybe by repeating it a thousand times i would then mean it . I stayed home the whole day with "syabir" , the akwardness between us created friction which set off a few arguements , & yeaa i was scared to my bone but luckily nothing happen .
Was seriously drained from yesterday , eventhough the event wasnt very big . But there were alot of complications due to the burst of first timers on the scence , & so i was running everywhere , and was very very pissed when the stupid china guys just leave their soiled dishes on the tray and keep stacking them up till they are like mountain high . 'screws face' not only that , still can use phone during service , wth sia seriously . So , i a freaking girl had t carry the tray to the decoy , i kept telling myself i'd grow muscles to stop myself from scoldg them all the coarse language in my dictionary . haahs , but too bad one chee-NA guy got a preview of it , stupid sia , i carrying the tray already then he still has the cheeck to add more plates , instead of taking it from me and carrying it . arsehole .
Cause im still hanging on to another day to see what you'd throw my way , and im still hanging on to every single words you say . Im willing to change , but you just keep pushg me away again and again . How is it you're able to bring me so high up one day and all the way down the next day , i dont get you . Quit playing games with my heart , i dint know "with who" was a damn-ed diffcult question to answer . Ahhh , screw it .

No comments: