Monday, December 21, 2009

stung , sweet nothings .


firstly im dead tired , but i cant bring myself to sleep .


so work was work ? seriously tiring , and im like slidinge everywhere , eversince the sales and late night shopping went on , there is a never ending stream of customers , which throw my neatly piled up clothes that i just fold into a mountain within split seconds . YEAAAA , it's that crazy back at our stall . There's hardly anytime t sit or drink a sip of water . endure syimaaaa .




today i'll let it out .


how u expect me to feel ? to jump for joy , and feel relieved ? i took all your words and i belived . i dint doubt you cause i trusted you , and see what you left me with . how i wish i could take it all back , all the silly "i love you's" you muttered , to you they mean nothing . you dont say to someone i love you unless you really really mean it , dont tell me you did . save it .


you said it yourself , that you were good with words hell yeah you were , so much that i belived , what a silly thing to do . if it's love , nothing would stop you from being with me , nothing .


you would cross boundaries , break through walls , just to be with me .


i dont think that you would understand what's love , it's sacrifice . im done tellg you what to do , caring for you when all i get it hurt . i should have seen the warning signs , listen to my baby .


you're exactly what she describe you as . god , seriously . after so long , i fall again , yet you just dont know how t treat me . after i finally opened up my heart to you after pushg you away , you leave me .


& guess who came t my rescue at 3 am in the morng crying for you ? i know you guessed it right . she came armed and heal me , i seriously cant belive that she'd would do that . now that's what i call love , it's understanding . she took me in at my worse even after i betrayed her , what do you have t say about that ? god , i love her . she listened , and understand .


i hope that you're happy now that you broke me , open up my heart , ripped a piece of it and ran away .




i told myself after my ex , i'd never cry for a guy ever again . but there you go breaking me .ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .


No comments: