Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cause You Took Me In & You Believed .

Heyo ,
Dint slept well last night and wake up early morning to follow baby to orchard to take her mummy's cream at taka . Expensive sia , $412 eyh ? I think so around there . Then we went seperate ways and i headed to work was nearly late , again . And after work , I did the most stupid thing imaginable , and I seriously would not repeat it . Aiyerr , feeling so worned out cause I dint sleep properly last night I was eager to get home . Sheeshh , so headed to the handicap's toilet to get change , and put my bag in the sink . I got change , then while i was doing my hair , I was like what's that sound , it sounds like running water . So i checked the sink , the tap was those that operate automatically when you put yur hand under the tap . So placing my bag there , it activated the water and my whole bag was filled with water . GAHHS*
I know , so dumb of me sia . Firstly I checked my phone , luckily none of the water got to it cause i put it in another compartment . But my poor mp3 was dunk in water , and it isnt workg anymore 'super sad face' birthday present frm my brother , and I only lasted with it for like one year plus ? 'sighs' my earpiece survived also , luckily sia .
but the rest of my stuff , like my makeup and perfume and shoes and clothes were all wet . Super unlucky , I then text Hazhim , bloody hell . He laughed at me what the hell right ? aiyer . I text baby , then she called me , kene scold sia . Heh .
Anyhoots reached home , & mummy started nagging . I so pissed with myself about my mp3 and she's adding on , didnt want to fight with her so I headed to my room and slept for awhile . & so here I am . My legs are giving way , and call me a sick ass but I feel like going back to school . Less stress , and I dont feel like shit everytime I wake up . Give me time , I'm trying to get up again , cause you once brought me so high up and then threw me all the way down . So with broken limbs and a faintly beating heart , I'm getting up .

No comments: