Thursday, February 4, 2010



I'M SO TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD .

Im sorry for not being born with a silver spoon in my mouth , I'm sorry that I have to work for my cash , but I'm trying my very hardest to be able to provide for you whenever I can . Even when Im off I'd book for another job to provide for you , cause I want you to run to me whenever you have problems , cause whatever problems that you have it's becomes my problem too . To see you stressed up that way it hurts me too , I do care . I do care , maybe somewhere along the way I forgot how to show you that .
I know that I hurt to too much , esp since what I've told you last night . But one day isnt enough to mend all that I did . I do love you , I wouldnt bother about you like what Im doing now if I dont .
Im sorry that Im never good enough for anyone but most importantly for you .

GAHHHHHHS*

please if you guys are free come to Ina's birthday party on the 14th kay :)

No comments: