Friday, February 26, 2010




HEYY HO LET'S GOO !
Im supposed to be asleep , but it's been awhile since i blogged with my lappy , so here I am . GAHS* Every single day me and baby would have late night supper & I really think Im putting on weight . Need to go on a diet , nyeh ( if i can stick to it for more than 5 hours I'll be super-sastified )
So , this show Dear John just opened today , seems from the crowd that rained in cineleisure just now it must be a great show . Anyhoots , I got free tickets , but baby is busy . 'sighs'
So who's frreeeee ? heh .I miss my girls awhole lots and I havent seen them in 2 weeks , darn-ed it .

This is what I have been waiting for , you and me against all odds despite everything still together . The way you manage to make me laugh till my tummy ache and how I feel as though ur naggy like my mummy , irratatg like my sister , support me like my daddy and love me like my partner . Yur are everything at once , you're the best I swear . God , so mushy , hee .
Why is everyone throwing their love away ? If you truly believe in it , fight for it till your dry and broken . Fight for the feeling that you both started with that burning flame , the way he brings you high up , make you smile . & somehow eventhough there 1000 plus people in your contacts you somehow just want him . Fight for what you truly believe in , cause it's never the end till you say so .

No comments: