Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's the third day of school , damn I hate changes . I hate starting all over again where no ones knows what you're name is , how crazy you can be .
If I were to say that I love going to school , I'd be lying . It's ok , I can click with everyone since like 95% of them are girls , but then again like secondary school all of them has groups . Time and time again I ask myself why I always befriend with the quiet people in class maybe cause I love to see how they change in the end .
Like this girl Zanna that is always with me , on the first day we exchange shy smiles and well I talked quiet alot and it managed to get her to start talking .

But then again , its seriously different . I miss my other classmates so badly already , especially those in the same school as me . I can't freaking see baby eventho we're in the same sch , whatdaa . Then I'm still working , so Im going to be super busy .
Thankyou Liana for texting me in class , keeping me company , knowing the discomfort I feel . Thankyou for always looking out for me , taking the initiative to look for me , always , i love you .


& Zuzu thankyou for going home with me , hearing me out , you don't know how it made me feel . Thankyooou , I love you more than any pussies on any sideburns . Heh .

Happy anniversary love , we're in a different class this year , f damn ! It feels like crap without you around , seriously . But From the looks of it you're loving you class , and I wont stand in the way other than to be happy for you .

No comments: