Monday, April 5, 2010










Those were at SBDC . Super long-tiring-super-fun-smexy-sweaty-day .
Tiring cause the previous day I worked till 3am and the next day I woke up at 9am , how sucky . Just cause I can't fall back to sleep , GAHHS*
...I've long forgotten about you.
Had this talk with Desiree and was meaning to blog it out , we were taling about school and friends and how we all used to be so close . Noticed I used the word 'used' , well cause we're not now . We came form the same school , shared the same interests and well mostly everything but then we had to take different routes that's how we drifted . It takes alot , to still constantly be in someone's life , constantly call them text them , if not just one day could really make a difference . They could just slipped away , and before you know it , when you see them outside you'd probably be debating with yourself if you should pretend to not notice that they are there or smile and walk away . & then you ask yourself how did it ever come to this . But if you force yourslef to think back it's ayou forctually your ego and your lack of incentive to find the other party thus letting them slip away . If they really mean alot to you like how you claim they are , you would never let them have the chance to slip away . This takes alot of effort , I should know . I do it everyday .

Was on the phone with Zuzu awhile back , I know exactly how you feel . Trust me , when you feel like whining your heart's desires to your other half they ask you to shut up , wanting them to call you in the middle of the night just to say that they love you , but they never do . Wanting to just cuddle up to them and play with their fingers and sharing thoughts , doubts and fears but time and time again they push you away . And you go looking for another , to fill you with love , who loved you first , who treats you all so amazingly . But when the other party finds out , you guys , fight , cry and he tells you why you shouldn't go , why he loves you . & because of that you stayed cause that was all you wanted in the first place . But then again , he takes you for granted yet again , and the vicious cycle starts all over again until one of you throws in the white flag . Talking doesn't help , crying just makes you feel better momentarily , shit happens . But , I always always believe in this zuzu darlg , if it's love then let hurt . If it means you bleeding in the end , the one at the losing end ... Just because it's love .

I wonder why Im so emotional , darned . Maybe cause of last nights twisted events , only Desiree knows , 'sighs' thanks for being there , hearing me out and reminding me constantly who's the really there for me . Well , Baby's back all I ask from you is not to take me forgranted .

No comments: