Thursday, April 29, 2010

Everyone everyone been so busy with school , so am I . Projects has already been streaming in and I thought that Higher Nitec would be laid back my bet & the best part of all of it is that my class is super competitive so everyone is pushing everyone to do their best . We have already failed once , we are certain we won't repeat the same phase again .

I joined netball but somehow I sucked at it , so Im quitting and continuing with photography . & Im super tired , I work like crap still the pay is unsatisfying , damn-ed . But I have to hold on and pull through cause I know I can , heh .
I know Zanna and Ayu only for a few weeks yet they care about me like asthough we have known each other for years , it's amazing . BUt I still miss talking with my usuals until I end up talking about the things Me , Ama , Liana , Shirin , Zuzu , Mizah , Sab , Ina , Desiree used to do . Heh , dumb but super fun and it helps me get through the day .

Maybe you can clearly see that I miss you , I want to spent time with you but somehow you're always pushing me away with a " No , you wont understand " You're not even giving me a chance , help me understand what's hurting you , why are constantly running away from me , don't be like 'her' saying Im too good for her . Whatdaafish .
I love you and I'll accept all your imperfections which makes you perfect in the end . The fact that the both of us are still standing here together says alot doesn't it ? Nearly 2 years love , 2 years . It may be a short period of time for you , but to me 2 years is a really long time . You're special to me , cause you're mine for keeps . Just try to understand how I feel also , in a relationship there are two people , I have feelings too you know . I ask questions and all not just to get you piss on purpose , it's because I want to be reassured .
A few more days love .



lastly , I miss a whole bunch of people , 'screws face'

No comments: