Thursday, April 1, 2010

HYEE .
I'm syima and lately I love my life , there's no pain no fear anymore . I longer feel insecure and it's amazing . It's like I know I'm falling again but I dont do anything to stop it cause I know that someone is going to catch me .
Well , what have I been doing this week aye ? Work alot & Ninie has laid her eyes on this new guy and she's all smitten by him it's so cute ! Sup cute can ?
Work has been same same , but I heard sometg about someone , shall not be irrational and listen to it until prove is given . & Shahril quit being sucha ass can ? But you got help me alot laa kay . Haahs .

AHHHH , I've nothing to blog about . Except went to the Marina resort dont know what interview today , safe to say it went smoothly . Higher pay , like finally , but even greater responsibility . I'm not sure if I want to continue working and schooling at the same time but on the hand I want to stop asking my parents for cash everytime and I want to be able to be responsible for myself . But it's going to be hard , I'm super glad that Ama and Nadrah would be there also . Hopefully I can 'smiles'
Baby call I laa , aiyer ! I know you can be way better than this if you want to .Plus , once again we're in the same school ! Another 2 more years , love .

No comments: