Wednesday, June 2, 2010



These girls crack me up every single day , Zanna and Ayu fight to keep me sane & you know what Ayu din't vote me as monitress as she was afraid that I would'nt have time to spent with her with my duties and all . Sweet kan ? Adui , she's a year younger than me yet so mature . But no one has even come close to my girls ,i love them a hell lot eventhough I dont get to see them as much as I would like to these days .Ama , liana , zuzu, sab , ina , mizah i miss you guys . 'sighs'

Where can I turn when Im so uncertain , who can I talk to when you're not there ? Cause you said forever me and you . But you left .. & now I'm killing myself for all that I feel . I'm sorry , I just want you to stop your habit . How would you feel if I was the one doing it ? And you can't do anything except to just hope and pray that you'd change . If I get mad at you , you'll get mad at me and I dont want to fight , I dont want to fight with you cause i love you so . You're driving me insane , you're no longer the person I thought I knew . The person that would listen to what I have to say when I'm sad, saying "takmu emo-mo-mo" . Be sweet to me in all so secretive ways , do stupid stunts to see how much I care for you .I miss that , i miss you . Up till now , you still can't see how much you mean to me , do I ahve to take my heart out from my chest to show you that it beats your name ? Or the fact that you're the only reason I want to ever live at all . That I dont if you're wrong or right or you just murdered someone , but as long as you're with me I'm okay ?


fxck this feeling,iwanttohitmyselfrealllybadlynowimsorrybutiloveyou.

No comments: