Sunday, June 26, 2011


My manager the curly wurly Saiful , never fail to make my opening an eye opener always . I miss working with him 'screws face'
This was taken last week at our starbucks SB-CP bbq pit . I helped in the cooking alot this time round eating of standing near the pit and gobbling everything up . Heh , I was actually not feeling well since I dint go home on Sunday night . I promised myself I won't drink after all that has happened and I'm glad Anna was there to make sure I kept to my promise . I initially wanted to swim with the rest but I din't bring the proper attire and a change of clothes . A kind soul azman lend me his clothes , but in the end I decided not to swim . Why ? I scared I'll get darker , shutup . Don't laugh , haahs .

Last week for three days I had to go to Kinderland Childcare Centre at Tanjong Pagar to teach the kids art , at first It was awkward I kinda stand there smiling to them looking like a fool but I bet they barely can tell . After which we got into groups to teach them different techniques that we would be doing . This girl , Metta was so adorable she stuck by beside me the whole time and she'd giggle everytime I brush her hair . Viola the most lady-like child I ve ever seen with proper manners , she has the puss in the boots eyes , completing the cute girl look with bangs and a ponytail . We continue doing the art pieces till the last day , I couldnt bear to leave them eventhough it was just for three days I teared up and cried like a baby & they all came charging at me giving me a big group hug . I was so touched I cried more but trying to push them away at the same time , I shy la . The three days spend there was so meaningful , eventhough I was so sleepy and tired on the last day I managed to force myself to get up and there's not many events where I'm like that so yeahh .

lastly , you're killing me without even trying .

No comments: