Thursday, June 30, 2011



I wonder if I ever cross your mind just like how you always do . I don't think you're happy at all , but I just don't understand why you won't let me catch you fall . I miss us , I miss you & me trying all kinds of food , experimenting . I miss you calling me late at night and talking till wee hours of the morning till you fall asleep on the phone . I miss treating you like a baby . I miss the way we'd make faces when we listen to a song. I love the way we'd laugh at our own secret joke . I miss how I can talk to you about hisyam and how I hate him so much but yet his still in the house . I miss you making me cry for the most stupidest reasons , I miss us quarreling every single night about everything and nothing . I miss how you'd watch out for me in secondary school , I miss how I'd carry your school bag infront and mine at the back . I miss sitting beside you during malay class and massaging your hands . I miss how you'd try to tie my hair and make me feel better by getting me distracted . I love how you make me feel comfortable in an awkward situation by being by my side . How do you bring yourself to walk away form something that was once so strong , even when there were times I swear I feel like giving up on you on everything , something always whispers to me to just give it one more try . Just one more try , why are you even putting yourself through this , I know his not the one . I know , we promised each other remember ? That we'd choose our soulmate for each other & I just know his not the one . You're better than this but you just refuse to see .

crysrain , no you hang up .

No comments: