Tuesday, June 28, 2011


See my new hair color , my sissy say I look like minah rep 'screws face'
But someone else doesn't think so , heh . I wanted it to look brown but instead it looks red , BAHS*




Anna sayang , aku sayang kau bodoh .


The SB-CP team , I miss the old team though .


My girls , anna , farlinah , me , zee :)




So this are the updated pictures of the pit ! Nyehehe , Anna sat on my lap throughout the whole meeting and we keep taking like around 8-9 stingray's and sotongs . I was so full already we makan serioulsy like budak gemok . So i dyed my hair & the color is kinda off , Im praying that the color runs so the real color will be shown .
& I just put down the phone with Zuzu finally get to talk to her after so long , feels like secondary school days . Hope you're feeling better Zuzs , on the 9th I let you spank me one time only kay , to make you happy . I REPEAT ONE TIME ONLY .
I realize many things lately , like why bother to express yourself , people call me ego , hard-headed , but when I do express myself , they do nothing about it why bother ? Or maybe they would like change for awhile then go back to their old self , I'm sick of pointing out where your're wrong there and there . if you wanna change you'd should see if for yourself . Im still there , but you'll have to prove to me your worth it . Cause I'm losing faith , in you .

You said you can read me like a book , so can you read how I'm feeling now ?

No comments: