Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Monday Monday nothings good on Mondayyyy , 'screws face' I'm so sleepy but yet I force myself to get out out bed and head to school , eventhough I was 5 minutes late . School is tough , 'sighs' All our assignments are pililing on before attachment , help ! I don't understand why they must add on IP , seriously . So as for now , we have dance/drama one of each has to be presented in 3 weeks time . Learning Corner which means like "Barber Shop/Bakers" that stuff to be set up in 3 weeks also . Screw my life , on top of it all there's one paper that we have to sit for . I know right , just one paper . but wait till you see how thick my book is , then you tell me if you start sweating due to stress like me .

Anyways , guess what my friends told me this story about the song sephia by sheila on 7 . Apparently the lyrics of the song was given by this guy ( a complete stranger to the band) , after they succesfully produced the song , they went back to find out to see how this person is doing . Only to find out that the guy passed away a few years back . Spooky ? I know right .

No comments: