Sunday, July 17, 2011


Ugh ! I nearly died from a heart attack thinking what went wrong with this girl , da biase buat aku panic kan cheebye . Heh , here not counted kay , I can display my vulgarities as I wish . She say something is killing her and I was like what , what happen & she went silent . Ccb , so I called and she adjusted her voice to make it seem asthough she's like crying and ask me to guess what's wrong , dumbdumb , luckily she burst out laughing saying she misses me . If not I wouldnt have known it was a joke ! pfft *


Sometimes I get so scared , nothing is permenant in this world . Change is the only thing that is constant . I'm so afaird of being too happy only to have it beng shortlived , 'sighs' But I keep on trying I'd never know .
Lastly wherever you are , whatever you're doing , I miss you .

No comments: