Friday, April 6, 2012

Faith in humanity is not restored. Puck. The first thing I saw when I open the door, is his shit face. The biggest criminal is freaking at large here, how could they let him go. My god, 'sighs' I always ask myself why do all the mean people stay longer on this earth. Life is one puzzle I can never solve. This constant headaches are killing me, sometimes they are so strong that I need to freeze whatever I'm doing to try ease the pain.

I'm praying that this is nothing serious, because it could deter me from chasing my dreams in course that I want. As expected my parents can't give two flying fucks about what's going with me, they are too preoccupied, always. Guess maybe that's why I have always been putting myself first and caring for those that care for me too.

No comments: