Tuesday, April 10, 2012

'sighs' I dyed my hair back, I wanted it brown but somehow with my lack of expertise  it turned out black. No more blue/purple hair. Let alone some brown in my hair. This is depressing, I don't even wanna look at myself in the mirror.

I miss my hair :( Why must I dye it that day, hais. No use brooding over it though, come holidays I shall dye it again. HAHA, my hair is dying already. 

I  miss this girl, so badly. It's been more than a week  without me seeing her, I feel as though I'm handicapped without her. I depend on her for everything, how to get to places, food, support. 'sighs' I have been limping without her by my side and now I'm sick. I feel even more helpless than before.The body aches, the medication, I want my baby :(
If this is my punishment for drinking, please make it fast. I have yet to set my feet in my new class and mingle with new people.

No comments: