Thursday, April 5, 2012

What new challenges, fights, arguments will we come up with since Im going into a new school. Whatever it is, I hope that we will face it with a understanding heart.
I'll miss this girls, definitely. I told Zana yesterday that I don't want to make any friends in ITE so I can't replace them, or rather, I don't want to replace them. Yea, I'm like that, forever stuck in the past. Afraid of change. For the first time in 7 years I'll be going into a school completely alone, no known friends in the school, just me and them. Guess I'll have to charge fully charge my phone every day, cause that will be the only thing to keep me close to sanity.

Anyhoots, mummy won't talk to me. She's pissed, I know. Daddy seems happier, I feel. Humanity is once again restored. HAHA, k no. I don't know what this might bring, but I'm praying it's the beginning of something peaceful for mummy and daddy. No more tears, frustration, dissapoinment, insyallah.

AS FOR ME, next week marks the start of a new beginning. The start into something, something that I finally love to do. Shall study hard and continue on to poly and make mummy and daddy proud of me. I shall take babysteps, I hope that everyone will be as understanding when I say that I can go out cause I need to study. Especially in the first term to set my gpa sky high. Ahhhh, I'm nervous and anxious at the same time,but it's a good feeling.

No comments: