Tuesday, April 10, 2012




'sighs' Rindu la dengan Kumoksku. HAHA, so Malay. Okay, so tomorrow is like my official first day of school. Anxious, excited, am not sure. One thing is for sure though, I'll continue texting, tweeting, facebooking, instagram-ing. HAHAH, everything that involves the social network. Guess the only thing that is constant is change. Everybody is chasing their dreams, vhai do I feel like crying now. Haiyo. We will meet up, I know, but it won't be the same. We were the most united group in the class, despite everything. We are three groups clashed together due to projects and similar interests, we were inseparable ever since.

I feel much better now though, but I told Rian not to come over cause of the lighting and thunder, pretty scary stuff. So today marks a week that I haven't see her smelly face. How could we both forget that today is the 10th, silly us.

Bag is packed, hair is somehow done. I HATE MY BLACK HAIR. I feel so ugly. This is it, the first time to the rest of my life. Insyallah despite my folic defiency they will still accept me into the course, because this is what I really want to do. I can't see myself anywhere else.

No comments: