Saturday, August 11, 2012

 HEE HEE, finally made my tapak kuda nutella. Successful, this are the nice one la. Mine hancur cause I din't know how to fold it properly. Well, it's my first time anyways, so do I at least get a good try? Haha.
 If only zanna came, I only get to meet my temok :( I miss them so much, seriously. Things are diff now, but US still remains unchanged.
 HEE HEE, my baking girls Anna and Nina. 
 Kumoks, well mnus a few more. 'sighs' sedih pe. This year we can't even raya together cause of clashing schedule and some of them can't take leave. I hate this, I hate changes.
My motivation everyday to come to school.
So freaking stress up with all the exam and tests that are coming, 'sighs' Yes, I admit I ahte changes, I hate that things must change. I hate the fact that I'm force to adapt to the situation as it is, it takes me a very long time to open up and accept it. I admit that's my flaw. 

No comments: