Thursday, August 30, 2012

So tell me how it feels if you can't have the one you love fully, you argue you'd be patient. But how patient can you be controlling your tears and emotions everytime you guys meet? I'm so darn tired. I don't really know what's right anymore, or maybe cause I'm too worn out to even think. Let it be? See where this goes.

I hate to admit that I miss you, I miss everything about you. Your words of encouragement especially, how you always know what to say, when to say. I need that right now, but I know I still can't talk to you or even face you as a friend yet. Or maybe ever. You won't understand how hard it is, I have gotten over the fact that you choose to forget all about me, I just choose to be independent and try to live as though we never knew each other. My bestf,life seems so hard to you without you constantly reminding me to be strong.

No comments: