Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hi HI HIIIII, kay enough. Holidays have officially kicked in & what have I been doing? Catching up with as much people I possibly can within this short period of time. I'm loving every second of it, like as though I'm really making use of my time. Shut up, I know. I'm just stressed up, therefore I'm tiring myself out so that when I reach home all I wanna do is sleep and not think over analyzing everything in every angle possible. I have this love/hate relationship with my off days. I want to sleep through the whole day, but at the same time I hate eating and sleeping like a pig.

So basically I have been spending my time with zuzu & raihan driving around lepaking with the rest, sharing problems with zal is like talking to Hazhim. So abang - abang. HAHA, whereas Zuzu is my annoying sister that will forever rape me in public, 'sighs' FOR THE FIRST TIME I WENT ICE-SKATING. Like a pro when I don't even know how to roller blade. At first I held the side and tried to skate by myself, when I gained confidence I held onto zuzu's hand and blade. HAHA, but that didn't stop me from falling on my butt 3 times. Twisting my toes in the tight blading shoes, sakit.

I DETEST BEING IN THE LESBIAN CIRCLE. Everyone watches you like a hawk, scrutinizing your every move, to watch you fall, get back up see who you will be with next. It's a vicious cycle, I don;t ever want that. I make friends, but I know them by name or face, I'd prolly be able to tell if you;re a lesbian from a walking distance, but that doesn't mean that I want to get to know you. Get your facts straight into your thick skull.

I need a getaway, no cellphones, no social network. Just me & you, just us two. The world doesn't matter, not when I'm with you right? But things are different now, our arguments takes so much of us, sometimes I feel as though I'm compelled not to ever be happy for A WHOLE DAY . I just want you, the whole of you. No baggage behind you, the past remains the past for a reason. I'd fight for you, just cause I know, we can do better than this.








No comments: